Gaborone is a city settled in Botswana. It is a city offering a great escape to nature and wildlife. It has several reserves and botanical gardens, such as Mokolodi Natural Reserve, Gaborone Game Reserve, and National Botanical Garden. It also offers breath-taking views from its many hill tops.
Places to visit:
- Mokolodi Nature Reserve– This humungous nature reserve has rhinos & giraffes allowing safaris, accommodation & events.
- Three Dikgosi Monument- It was established in the year 2005. It features the Three Dikgosi Monument.
- Gaborone Game Reserve- It was settled in the year 1988. It is a modern reserve offering observation hides, picnic areas & a visitor center.
- Kgale Hill- It is popularly known as "The Sleeping Giant". Kgale It is 1,287 meters above sea level.
- National Botanical Garden- It is extremely rich in flora & historic monuments.
- Christ the King Cathedral- It is an ancient church and a historical building.
- National Museum and Art Gallery- This museum depicts and exhibits Botswanan art & heritage, with thatched-roof houses & art galleries.
Places to stay:
- Town Lodge Gaborone- This hotel has the most cozy and stylish rooms along with facilities like an outdoor pool & a bar, complimentary parking.
- Travelodge- It features the most classy and vibrant rooms along with amenities such as a restaurant and bar, an outdoor pool, and event space.
- AVANI Gaborone Resort & Casino- This hotel has ecstatic and modern rooms with facilities like free golf, sports courts, a bar, free breakfast & 2 restaurants.
- Aquarian Tide Hotel- It is a hotel having the most comfortable rooms with an outdoor pool, a restaurant & 24-hour room service.
- Aha Masa Square Hotel- It is a renowned hotel having amenities like a restaurant, a gym & a spa, a rooftop bar & an outdoor pool.